Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Well, I am on day 2 of my weight loss plan. I ate pretty well yesterday, up until dinner. I had 1 1/2 bagels with some cream cheese for breakfast, lunch was 2 turkey, cheese and lettuce sandwiches on potato bread. When I got home, I snacked on some carrots with fat free ranch veggie dip. Johanna and I went down to see our friends Steve and Brie at the hospital. Brie just had a baby, not as cute as Elijah, but close. So we had to grab a quick dinner since it was a long trip and we had to drop Elijah off at my parents. So we stopped at McDonalds and I got 3 1.00 McChicken Sandwiches and a Lg Diet Coke. Not the greatest thing to eat. Then I had a piece of cabasa once we got to my parents. So I did good up until dinner. So far today, I had 2 bagels with cream cheese for breakfast, and 2 sandwiches and a thing of yogurt for lunch. I am not sure what is for dinner, LOST is on tonight and the Mother-In-Law is cooking, so we will see.

Other then the weight loss, nothing too interesting going on in life. I do however have to say I really love my job. As many of you know, I went through 2 periods of unemployment in the last couple of years. I was very fortunate to get this job. I actually look forward to coming to work when I wake up. So that is my shout-out.

I may be starting another blog to do something with my music.... more on that later. I'm Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment