Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New stuff to do witth my blog

Well, I have decided to do something a little different with my blog. I got this neat application for my IPHONE called 6001 random facts. So each day I am going to post a new and interesting fact. Some may be disturbing... you have been forewarned.

I also want to use this as an encouragement to anyone who reads it. So in addition to the fact, each day I am going to post the lyrics to a song and what they mean to me.

So now onto the fact: It is now possible to print human skin with an inkjet printer

Hmm... very interesting indeed.

One of my favorite Christian Groups is Kutless. They have been around for a few years and I had the opportunity to meet them once. One of there songs is "Promise of a Lifetime" This song has helped me through a lot. Just to know that God is always there to listen to us is amazing. Here is the God who created the whole universe and everything we see around us, yet He loves us just the way we are. What an Awesome feeling. Be Blessed by the lyrics:


I have fallen to my knees
As I sing a lullaby of pain
I’m feeling broken in my melody
As I sing to help the tears go away
Then I remember the pledge you made to me

Chorus
I know you’re always there
To hear my every prayer inside
I’m clinging to the promise of a lifetime
I hear the words you say
To never walk away from me and leave behind
The promise of a lifetime

Will you help me fall apart
Pick me up, take me in your arms
Find my way back from the storm
And you show me how to grow
Through the change
I still remember the pledge you made to me

I am holding on to the hope I have inside
With you I will stay through every day
Putting my understanding aside
And I am comforted

1 comment:

  1. Weird random fact.

    Nice song lyrics though!
    I was talking to Bonnie P. this morning and she reminded me that when we're walking with the Lord we need to remember not to run ahead. We need to just let Him lead the way.

    Kind of like you leading Elijah.....

    ReplyDelete